Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, If GC can't make it, I'm pretty certain your shooting buddy wouldnt mind taking you! I'll even drive!

Oh, don't think I am not working on him. He is bad about letting the dept. get away with crap and I think he should stand his ground and get his days' off when they should be, not at someone else's leisure. I mean, really, what good is all that seniority and accured leave if you don't use it every once in a while?? :shocked:

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, don't think I am not working on him. He is bad about letting the dept. get away with crap and I think he should stand his ground and get his days' off when they should be, not at someone else's leisure. I mean, really, what good is all that seniority and accured leave if you don't use it every once in a while?? :shocked:

That's so exciting that you're feeling better! Me n you n Donna need to do sushi n shoots again! :D

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY YOU!!! Wassup??? I am baking bread and hanging out with the dogs ... You staying hi and dry??

Well, okay ... if ya don't want to chitty chat, I am gonna go make some Apple Crumb Pie for the company we have coming tomorrow. :bolt:

Man, it feels good to not have a headache!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Later, sweetie pie!! :rotflmao:

LOL Sry I missed ya, i was chattin with a friend all night again

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom