Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night I was watching out the window and it reminded me of a couple hurricanes I went thru back in my Florida days.
Amazingly very little damage. I checked in with tR last night he's fine.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night I was watching out the window and it reminded me of a couple hurricanes I went thru back in my Florida days.

My dad was calling it a torricane last night. We are all good here, my parents in moore didnt get any damage from either round of storms.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:goodmorning:

We had a little siding damage from hail and it popped out some of the metal siding joints on our shop and peeled back the underside. Can't figure out how the dang weather managed that one. Dang Oklahoma weather. I was at work and it hovered right over top of us for what seemed like ages!

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are all safe. Had some tree damage in our neighborhood, but nothing a few hours of chainsaw work couldn't fix. Worked Friday night and part of Saturday assisting those less fortunate in the El Reno area and in my area. Lots of damage out there. Friday night saved a couple young teenagers from major flooding out on Banner road after the inflow winds blew their truck off the road. If any of ya'll need a hand in the coming days for cleanup and such, gimme a shout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom