Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's up fellow FG shooters!?!

Figured I'd pop in and say howdy! Been turrible busy of late, starting a new chapter of our motorcycle club has eaten up all my time lately, but in a good way!

I see Prophet's been globetrotting, what else been going on around these parts? Anything I need to read back through to catch?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's up fellow FG shooters!?!

Figured I'd pop in and say howdy! Been turrible busy of late, starting a new chapter of our motorcycle club has eaten up all my time lately, but in a good way!

I see Prophet's been globetrotting, what else been going on around these parts? Anything I need to read back through to catch?

Just need to come to dinner on the 17th! :woot: :naughty: And bring those handsome brothers of yours!! :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh hell I'll fit right in then!

Yes, you will!! :D Do join us, the more the merrier!! :woot:

So where is this shindig gonna happen at?

I dunno ... I want to eat at BJ's this time ... But then again, we gotta pick a location also ... I don't mind going back out to Montana Mike's either ... Actually I really don't care where as long as I can get a GOOD salad ...

Whataburger!

:grumble: I am NOT eating at WhatABurger!! :tounge:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry BB, I had to say it.

:rollingla No problem! :wink2: The doctor told him yesterday no more WhatABurger for me! :woot: See?? Even the doctor is on my side!! :D To his credit, though, he is trying. And he usually "lets" me get lunch at SteakNShake or Chikfila (they both have really good salads) ... I really like Panera Bread but he won't even go through the drive-thru there ... :scratch: Now he just goes and gets WhatABurger for his dinner every night. I can hardly stand the smell of it ... :nolike: To each their own but I swear I dunno how he eats that junk ... :tounge:

Latest posts

Top Bottom