Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote for BJ's.

If only we had an "in" with the Governor ... our frat party could be at the mansion ...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

LOL ... Nope. If we had a party at the Mansion I'd have to behave ... :nolike: It would be like you guys going to your office Christmas party ... Nothing like spending some more time with a bunch of people you already spend most of your life with and don't like spending time with, huh?? :D ... blah ... What fun is a party if you have to behave??!? :anyone:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, guys ... the 17th is right around the corner ... Pick a time?? a place?? Prophet you better bring pictures!! I'll have some fresh eggs and maybe some homemade pecan brittle so I need a head count ... :naughty:

Post up, guys!! :)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's the wife's birthday..................which it usually works out to usually be on the first weekend of rifle season..........since it's not this year, something tells me I won't be eating supper with you all this time:)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the wife's birthday..................which it usually works out to usually be on the first weekend of rifle season..........since it's not this year, something tells me I won't be eating supper with you all this time:)

Danggit ... Well, tell the wife "Happy Birthday" for us and hopefully you can make it next time! (I'm hoping we do this a little more often after the holidays ... It would be nice if "somebody" :lookaroun would just get off their butt, take over and get a schedule in place and just issue orders ... :naughty: :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom