Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gentle reminder:

Saturday, January 18, Montana Mike's, El Reno on Countryclub Road right off I-40. You can see it from the highway on south side of the highway ... (Okie4570 I will expect you and OKBassin' there with bells on! BTW, Canadian Valley Range is about 10 minutes or so from there ... We could shoot until dark and then go on to Mike's if any of you guys wanted to meet mid-afternoon ... )

Drinks at 6:30, dinner at 7:00

If you want to shoot at Harry's (Canadian Valley Range) earlier in the afternoon and then drive on over to El Reno when Harry closes up, that sounds good to me also ... weather permitting, of course ... We can play this part by ear ...

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm fat.

I'm a guy.

I shoot.

I live in Oklahoma City.

Can I join in the Reindeer Games?

Hell ya!! :woot: :lookaroun Ahhh, heck ... sure ... :) We are a pretty easy going bunch ... well except for me ... I can be wound a little tight sometimes and rumor has it I'm biased but I'm really quite lovable once you get to know me! At least that's the word on the street!!! :D

Everett's is very much open and in business. You can see their info at http://www.sgteveretts.com/ or http://www.okgunrange.com :)

Oh, and Hi everybody! :hey3:

I've got these dinner's on my calendar - 3rd saturdays of the month are the busy ones for me unfortunately, but I'll pop in and let ya'll know if I'm able to make it.

You're young, handsome and own a motorcycle ... Your weekends are ALWAYS full! :naughty: :rollingla Oh man ... You gotta make at least ONE for heaven's sake!! And when are you gonna go shooting with us?!?! How's brothers?? Good I hope! You guys add such class to the group ... I miss seeing y'all! :wink2:

Thanks for the info on Sgt. Everett's ... I think I'll go down and visit with them and see if they would like a group of fat guys coming by before we just decend upon them! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom