Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all need to move this month's festivities to Pawnee. Come join me for a 6.5 mile "Run/Hike/Walk/Crawl and Gun" and eat Chili.....

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're young, handsome and own a motorcycle ... Your weekends are ALWAYS full! :naughty: :rollingla Oh man ... You gotta make at least ONE for heaven's sake!! And when are you gonna go shooting with us?!?! How's brothers?? Good I hope! You guys add such class to the group ... I miss seeing y'all! :wink2:

Thanks for the info on Sgt. Everett's ... I think I'll go down and visit with them and see if they would like a group of fat guys coming by before we just decend upon them! :D

You ain't kiddin! :selfangel I'll definitely make at least one (or more) - and I'm itching to get back to regular range time, just gotta fit it in. The bro's are good-ish. You never know with them.

Class?! This must be some usage of the word of which I was previously unaware. :wink2:

I held a membership at Everett's for a long time, don't recall if it's still active. They've made some improvements to the range in the last few months from what I hear. Still holding SDA classes, etc. Kelly Boatwright is still the main man I believe.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a bump ... And a note to all you guys and gals out there ... Not ever been to a Fat Guy dinner or shoot or ENS?? Well, no time like the present. Everyone is welcome -- these things are strictly for fun and games. Just a bunch of good gun folks getting together to cuss and discuss everything from guns to hunting to computers to shooting to knitting to baking bread and cookies ... Basically nothing is off the table (but if we have kiddos present, which happens from time to time please be gracious) ... I'll ask for a raising of the hands a little closer to the event so I know what to tell the gals at Montana Mike's about seating arrangements.

BTW, GC and I had lunch there the other day and apparently management went on the warpath ... Food has always been good there, but service sometimes left a little to be desired. Not so now ... Food and service was spectacular! I'm looking forward to this dinner. It's been a while since we've gotten together ...

I sure hope the weather cooperates and we can maybe do some shooting at Harry's before heading over to have a drink and dinner ... :) (GAWD, I love being married to a tee-totaller! :naughty: :fallangel :rotflmao:)

Gentle reminder:

Saturday, January 18, Montana Mike's, El Reno on Countryclub Road right off I-40. You can see it from the highway on south side of the highway ... (Okie4570 I will expect you and OKBassin' there with bells on! BTW, Canadian Valley Range is about 10 minutes or so from there ... We could shoot until dark and then go on to Mike's if any of you guys wanted to meet mid-afternoon ... )

Drinks at 6:30, dinner at 7:00

If you want to shoot at Harry's (Canadian Valley Range) earlier in the afternoon and then drive on over to El Reno when Harry closes up, that sounds good to me also ... weather permitting, of course ... We can play this part by ear ...

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be at the event. I will actually be taking my church group there (Canadian Gun Range) from 11am to 2pm, so I might just stay out there and shoot some more with you guys. It will be my first event with you guys, but I look forward to it.

Last edited:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any sort of special "New Guys To The Forums" dress that I should wear so that everyone is aware of my noobness?

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-caddyshack-al-czervik-costume-l-xl/-/A-13669469

cache.reelz.com_assets_content_repFrame_48760_caddyshack.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom