Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, sir! What would I do without you youngsters to point out that I am, indeed, well on my way to full-blown dementia! :D

(I'm kinda liking these moderating buttons now! :wink2: :rollingla)

Lmao. After I questioned that, I realized you might be referring to the saying "I haven't seen you in forever and a Sunday."

Anyways just putting it out there, I haven't had the flu vaccine. Seems like that bothers some immensely. LMAO. I will probably be sitting by myself now that I said that. Lol

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Lmao. After I questioned that, I realized you might be referring to the saying "I haven't seen you in forever and a Sunday."

Anyways just putting it out there, I haven't had the flu vaccine. Seems like that bothers some immensely. LMAO. I will probably be sitting by myself now that I said that. Lol

Since we've had ours, you're welcome to sit with the wife and myself:D

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well - if you hear a cycle rumble up, that'll be me. i have two other events Sat. afternoon (my G-ma's 89th birthday!) and will have a ways to drive, so doubt I can make it to shoot but I'm gonna try to make it over there in time for the food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom