Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time today. First time I've ever shot farther than 100 yards. :50cal: My first shot with my .308 at 265 yards I popped an 8" ballon. Might not sound like a big deal, but you try stepping out past 100 yards and see your results. Its not easy thats for sure. Anyways, one of the guys there was shooting the exact same gun as me just a different stock. It was awesome watching the bullet track downrange to the target, I could see the air disturbance through my scope. Mega-cool! After all the balloons were popped, I took some shots at the paper at that distance. I put 2 shots less than an inch apart at that distance... I gotta say I surprised myself. So, yes, I am officially hooked on shooting distance now.

Thanks to Ken for letting us use his range, he's got a great setup there. Thanks to everyone else for helping out and bringing food.
PFFT!
Some of us could do that with a 4x scope :screwy:

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PFFT!
Some of us could do that with a 4x scope :screwy:

LOL, Okay, I challenge you to show up first of all. Second, you need to get a man sized gun before you try it... your little .22's not going to cut it. And I was using my 4x setting on my scope. So you got :owned3:

P.S. We will all be standing behind you... way behind you.

LittleNicky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also feel compelled to mention that the clay pigeon shooting was awesome too! I have to admit that I was cracking up on the inside to see the tactical shotguns out for some sport shooting, a Saiga 12 gauge and a Benelli M1 super 90 on the line, it was GREAT!!!

Thanks again for letting me shoot the Benelli Rusty. That gave me the wants for one now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom