Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a pink criket sitting in the case in the enid wal-mart

Plastic or laminate? I want to get laminate. but may settle for plastic. The shop in chandler only had black and he was a bit high. $159. He had a 10-22 in pink laminate but it was $299 and it is a few inches longer than the cricket. I would love to get a 10-22 in pink for her know then down the road when she has kids if she has a boy she wants to pass it down to the a black stock would be real easy to find.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if GC has to work then hopefully by spring I will be back into it and we can car pool! :respect:

I'd be in for that if next semesters's not as crazy as this one's been. And at the end of spring I'll be an RN - a Real Nurse. Holy crap. :shocked:

LOL

Either that or be wearing earplugs down the road. :screwy:

:rotflmao: :werd:

:chop::chop: PALEEEZZZEEEE!![/QUOTE]

KYarb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plastic or laminate? I want to get laminate. but may settle for plastic. The shop in chandler only had black and he was a bit high. $159. He had a 10-22 in pink laminate but it was $299 and it is a few inches longer than the cricket. I would love to get a 10-22 in pink for her know then down the road when she has kids if she has a boy she wants to pass it down to the a black stock would be real easy to find.

I was going to suggest coming to see me, then I realized you're 100+ miles away! Oh well... I'll say it anyways. I have the pink synthetic in my store, we're comping Academy on it for $99.99 until 11/21. The black synthetic is $107. I did a price check for another customer on the pink laminate (crickett) today, and I want to say it was $175. I could probably get you a price on the pink laminate 10-22 if you wanted to know.

Dunno if $60 is worth 100 miles one-way, lol.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wont get my new tag and hitch, starting to take the hitch off when not in use and my new tag well, its got about 30 screws in it, 4 phillips with the heads drilled out, and a ton of self tapping sheet metal screws that i put through the frame and tomorrow at work im gonna grind the heads off of about half of em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom