Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Keelty sweated his ass off and eveyone treated lonnie like a red headed step child...LOL. Jay senior came out to TDSA after the steel challenge I asked him how it went he said kinda warm and I said those 2 things and he asked me how it was possible to be in 2 places at once.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black Dog Machine stuff showed up today!!! If this 50 round drum mag works as good as it looks I'm gonna be super amped! Testing tomorrow... or maybe tonight. lol.

New springs and followers for the other mags came too! Hopefully these go fast parts will fix the reliablity issues...

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awesome job LJ... looks like that buckmark is working out well for you. How come the kids didn't come this time?

Nope... My rear sight was loose. I could slide it 1/16 right or left. I wouldn't have noticed until I heard it rattle at the second to the last stage. Hell I even had 2 FTFs, I never get them out of the good ammo but I had the kids cheap Remington stuff.... Oh well, It's all about hanging with the crew and laughing at some of the stupid chit we do....:burnout:

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope... My rear sight was loose. I could slide it 1/16 right or left. I wouldn't have noticed until I heard it rattle at the second to the last stage. Hell I even had 2 FTFs, I never get them out of the good ammo but I had the kids cheap Remington stuff.... Oh well, It's all about hanging with the crew and laughing at some of the stupid chit we do....:burnout:

You and Keelty kicking that brass out of and back into the shooters box was pretty effing funny!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom