Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals? Wtf? We don't need no stinking Ford or Shelby nationals in the US! There is only room for us citizens, not these illegals! I hope they card every one of them and send them illegals back where they came from. :hypnotize:

Anyway, bad joke done. I should be back to talking trash and not backing it up later this month. Finally no scheduling conflicts to stop me from talking my A game and shooting my D game. Hopefully I'll get to go to the pro am, at very least the USSA uspsa match.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals? Wtf? We don't need no stinking Ford or Shelby nationals in the US! There is only room for us citizens, not these illegals! I hope they card every one of them and send them illegals back where they came from. :hypnotize:

Anyway, bad joke done. I should be back to talking trash and not backing it up later this month. Finally no scheduling conflicts to stop me from talking my A game and shooting my D game. Hopefully I'll get to go to the pro am, at very least the USSA uspsa match.

I love the Mid America meet... I haven't missed one in 9 years...

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keelty said he let you beat him so you won't get upset and leave the crew. He is concerned about your mental health because he always sandba... I mean beats you....:crying:

That Keelty... he is a giver! My mental health seems to be in question a lot these days, what's up with that? lol... I think I'm a pretty well adjusted member of society.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the Mid America meet... I haven't missed one in 9 years...

YEah, but i was trying to make a really bad joke about them being called Nationals as in people from x nation nationals. Been picking on a couple of the fresh meat in a few threads on immigrants.

I don't think I could go to the Shelby Nationals as my special purpose would do bad things when I saw a real AC Cobra with that beautiful 427.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That Keelty... he is a giver! My mental health seems to be in question a lot these days, what's up with that? lol... I think I'm a pretty well adjusted member of society.

I've never have questioned your mental health rusty. I've always found you to be 100% nut job, just like the rest of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom