Favorite fair food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I went I had some delicious steak ka-bobs.

But my favorite?

Definitely the roasted corn-on-the-cob....definitely!

It's De-freakin'-licious!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haggis on a stick. Organ meats inside of other organ meats deep fried and served on a stick.
Some vendors serve it with a milkyway candy bar in the red hot center. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went today and found red velvet funnel cake with cream cheese icing. Dang was it tasty and delicious. If you like red velvet cake I'd highly recommend it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Fesperman's beef jerky. One of the reasons I look forward to going to Wanenmachers too.

Dude, yes! People who don't know about Fesperman's always give me crap about buying beef jerky rather than making it. This is the only beef jerky I'll buy. I tell them if you can't or don't make it yourself, this is the next best thing. Hell, it's even better than most of my homemade batches.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, yes! People who don't know about Fesperman's always give me crap about buying beef jerky rather than making it. This is the only beef jerky I'll buy. I tell them if you can't or don't make it yourself, this is the next best thing. Hell, it's even better than most of my homemade batches.

Yes....very good stuff, to be sure!

Argh....now I'm cravin' it. :nono2:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes....very good stuff, to be sure!

Argh....now I'm cravin' it. :nono2:

I constantly crave it. I treat it like I treat Braum's egg nog. I can go to Beef Jerky Emporium and buy Fesperman's any day throughout the year, but I refuse to buy it any other place than the fair. I refuse to make my own egg nog, I refuse to buy Hiland's "Halloween Nog", and I refuse to even drink a single sip of Braum's egg nog until the Christmas Tree is up, which in my family is Thanksgiving evening.

Respect tha nog, bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom