Favorite fair food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats you guys favorite food at the fair. Was there last and had some beer battered fried bacon. It was the bomb. Loved it and would recommend it.
Thanks

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not had one in years because I stopped going to the fair, but Dan's Indian Tacos were always my favorite.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like the fried candy bars.another one of my geniouse ideas ive had for the last couple of years is a fair food resturaunt that way you dont have to wait for the fair.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jumbo corndog.

I didn't have the roasted corn until last year because I thought since it's just an ear of corn there are no other options for it besides good and bad. It was amazing with all the butter and salt on it.

Besides that, my favorite fair food isn't necessarily fair food at all, it's the Fesperman's beef jerky that's found in the Oklahoma Expo building. It's the best jerky next to homemade I've found. Peppered is my favorite. The first thing I do when I get to the fair is grab a beer, then I grab a pouch of beef jerky, then back to grab another beer.

I'm going again Saturday and I plan on grabbing some turkey nuts and a chocolate covered corndog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom