FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Epstein was arrested, there was a list released by FBI. It was posted for a hour, maybe a little longer, before disappearing. As Trump was not on it and MANY media wheels were, it was reported that FBI had secured the list for further information. Yeah, right.

IF ever, any of those convicted should lose EVERY ASSET to forfeiture, then hung, on public display until the rot releases them to be burned.
That is the flight log that I downloaded. I knew it wouldn't stay on the internet and that it would get scrubbed from every search engine too.
It is a bunch of pdf files.
1727232549657.png

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like Diddy may be Epsteined soon. Oh and they have him bunking with Sam Friedman who was paying off the Dems to look the other way, so maybe a murder/suicide 2for1 deal...

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will never know and frankly could care less and it means nothing, just something to keep you occupied, pretty sickening though. But really nothing surprises me much anymore. Really wondering when Americans figure out…..but that’s asking to much. Carry on

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the flight log that I downloaded. I knew it wouldn't stay on the internet and that it would get scrubbed from every search engine too.
It is a bunch of pdf files.
View attachment 513969
How many times were the Obama’s on the flight logs? Apparently, there were frequent flyers. So, maybe 5 or 10 times? That qualifies as frequent I guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom