Federal Judge in Kansas Rules Machine Gun Bans Are Unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2782.gif

Last edited:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think only people who have ever carried one understand what you mean. I never carried one in battle, but I think I have a good understanding of what it could have been like.
I have shot a BAR 3 times in my life.
It is as cool as an old Knucklehead Harley or Indian Chief asthetically

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because we shouldn’t have ANY gun laws in the first place. That’s why it’s horrible. And it’s cute that you actually believe the ATF abides by the FOPA. They are a rogue agency and always have been. They do what they want, when they want. And when they murder some of us they get away with it. We just saw it happen recently.
The 2nd Amendment was created to ensure that we, the people, would always have the means to defend against a totalitarian government. To accomplish this, our Founding Fathers knew we must have the same weapons as govt henchmen.

Reagan made sure that would never happen.

I rest my case.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't about young or old. This is about a Fudd mentality that's willing to cede concessions to the enemy because, in Fudd World, a partial victory is better than total defeat. Wayne LaPierre's NRA is like that, viz. compromising to the enemy to the point that the NRA has became a toothless, arthritic guard dog.

But Fudd hasn't figured out that that's exactly how the enemy (liberals) work, viz. they accomplish their goals incrementally. And once they extort a concession, they never let it go.

The problem is we don't live in an absolutist world , you and others who think you get everything the way you want are to be kind stupid. I was a libertarian for while till I sorted out just how retarded most of them are . Call me a Fudd if you want but you know nothing . Do you know how we got the gun control in this country ? by inches and that's how we've regained some of our rights back and its taken years to change public perception, if you had even half a brain you'd know that just now in this day and age public opinion is still just over 50% who are pro gun, back in the 1970's and 80's it was less more like 40%. It wasn't people like you made the gains we have it was people like me, so you can go pound sand. You'd never get anything done other than run your mouth . That is the truth and I am proud to say another idiot has been added to ignore.

When you grow up a little and understand how politics work we might be able to talk but only one of us in this conversation has dealt in facts . It isn't you or the other dimwit

Last edited:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because we shouldn’t have ANY gun laws in the first place. That’s why it’s horrible. And it’s cute that you actually believe the ATF abides by the FOPA. They are a rogue agency and always have been. They do what they want, when they want. And when they murder some of us they get away with it. We just saw it happen recently.
Absolutism isn't the option you get grow up child.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think only people who have ever carried one understand what you mean. I never carried one in battle, but I think I have a good understanding of what it could have been like.
When I was in the Army the Hondurans and El Salvadorans had quite a few in circulation and I had a chance to shoot a few , honestly there's better options from a usefulness perspective I'd much rather have an M16 .

Latest posts

Top Bottom