Federal Judge in Kansas Rules Machine Gun Bans Are Unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that don't know:

I used to deal with Johnny quite a bit. Nice guy, and the ATF folks screwed him good.

And oddly enough, when he was set to be heard - he died in a car wreck.

My guess is the ex wife made the claim to the ATF. Hence the raid. Maybe not, but that’s how I see it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My guess is the ex wife made the claim to the ATF. Hence the raid. Maybe not, but that’s how I see it.
Yes, that's stated in my above post.

An ex-wife's BS is enough for jackbooted thugs to tear up a guy's residence (they even knocked out some sheetrock), then leave a note, deny responsibility for damages?

feral

Armish farmer
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

An ex-wife's BS is enough for jackbooted thugs to tear up a guy's residence (they even knocked out some sheetrock), then leave a note, deny responsibility for damages?
Yup. Even if they had raided the completely wrong house, the homeowner is very unlikely to be able to sue for damage.
You know... Because you have to get government permission to sue... the government

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I assume they went after the ex for lying on the aff?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really funny. I can still remember being in my garage when KRMG said Johnny got killed - this not long after being granted an appeal over his case.

Back then the shortwave radio was main mass communication tool for patriotic Americans. There was a very large group of folks that were none too happy with the direction our country was headed. It was very concerning for the PTB.

Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols, along with help from the government changed that scene in a heartbeat. No one can convince me that wasn't allowed/encouraged to happen in order to dissuade Americans from adopting the "patriot" stance.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's cute that you think it actually did that. Just like it's cute that you actually think it stopped anti-gun administrations from slashing FFL dealer numbers, or targeting gun show sellers and restricting ammunition sales. It didn't stop the Bush (41) Administration from targeting private gun owners like John Lawmaster, nor did it stop his '89 AWB. It didn't stop Clinton & Reno from targeting private gun owners like Weaver and Koresh.

It didn't stop the Obama Administration from trashing us as "bitter, clinging to guns & religion" while he ran Fast & Furious to strip us of our rights. No one lost their jobs over that except the whistleblowers.

More recently, it didn't stop the Biden Administration from ruining Russell Fincher's life and murdering Bryan Malinowski. BTW, states like Maryland, New York and New Jersey still routinely arrest, jail, prosecute and imprison people for perfectly legal guns in transit across their borders. No one loses so much as an hour of pay for those abuses.

Did the '86 FOPA do some good? Sure, but let's not overstate what we got for what we gave up. The best sandwich in the world will still smell & taste like feces, if you smear a thin layer of feces on it.

Before you denigrate me for not "remembering", my American Rifleman magazines rarely made it to me in in a timely manner in 1986, while I was serving in the Marines in the North Atlantic Ocean.
💯 BASED!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could tell you the real johnny lawmaster story. But it's better to leave sleeping dogs ly.
I was having lunch at simple Simon's pizza with him and another friend when they raided his house.
Let's just say he got real lucky.

feral

Armish farmer
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could tell you the real johnny lawmaster story. But it's better to leave sleeping dogs ly.
I was having lunch at simple Simon's pizza with him and another friend when they raided his house.
Let's just say he got real lucky.
Nobody gets lucky anymore. They wait till you're home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom