Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That tazer needed to be about 10x times stronger.

This video reminds me how much i despise Democrats and what they have allowed. The unfettered invasion of our country by illegal aliens. There needs to be an accountability.
Agreed. But don’t hold your breath waiting for it to happen

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of questions. Why did he finally decide to pull over? Why didn’t he comply after all the tazing,drugs perhaps? Why did he keep asking Why?
She made mistakes for sure. First was opening his door. Second was climbing in. Dude could have had a gun or other weapon.
Even in the gurney he was being a non compliant ahole. I hope he gets every charge that can be levied against him.
And yes, she needs reprimanded and retrained.

Tall

Marksman
Reaction score
A good reminder, keep your doors locked and window cracked next time you're pulled over. A little cooperation within the bounds of your constitutional rights also goes a long way. This dude could have probably drove away no harm/no foul.
An illegal alien has no constitutional rights. Too bad the trooper didn't kill him. What a thug.

NorthFan

Marksman
Reaction score
Not to be sexist but sometimes the job requires a mans size, strength and also mental acuity. Women and men do think differently in almost any situation, much less one that is high stress and high adrenaline.
No different than a man playing in a womans sport, he has an advantage in more than one way.
Also reminds me of the female SS gal that was helping to protect Trump when he was shot in the ear. She lost her schit in seconds and couldnt figure out which way was up or down.
Again not being sexist at all. Women can clearly do some things better than men.
And there are women that are exceptions but this lady was not one of those IMO.
Used to be a height/weight ratio minimum requirement. Now you see weak out of shape cops of both sexes who are a handicap to those who can actually do the job well. It takes brains as well as braun. They deal with human piles of crap like this guy on a daily basis. Too bad the bullet only grazed this POS.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This video reminds me how much i despise Democrats and what they have allowed. The unfettered invasion of our country by illegal aliens. There needs to be an accountability.
Just this morning Tulsa news.

And,

Stitt is an open borders RINO and has sold OK to the globalists.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And,

I’m not sure what to think. Personally, from what I’ve seen, it appears he is trying to fight it.

I know Stitt did sign HB 5156. Under the new law, willfully entering and remaining in Oklahoma without legal immigration status would be a state crime called an “impermissible occupation.” A first offense would be a misdemeanor, with penalties of up to one year in jail and a $500 fine; a subsequent offense would be a felony, punishable by up to two years in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Democrats have already sued and have a liberal judge that put a stay or hold on it. Hopefully it will make its way to our supreme court and be able to enforce it. Republicans are trying. As usual, Democrats are getting in the way of common sense.

Another form member here reminded me that Democrats love having illegal aliens because it gives them more constituents for representation in the house. Because something as common sense is only counting American citizens is another thing that Democrats have prevented in the census. It makes absolutely no sense to count non-citizens yet it is being done right now. California would lose a lot of seats if this was properly implemented

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An illegal alien has no constitutional rights. Too bad the trooper didn't kill him. What a thug.
Oh man, what a conundrum. I don't want to start a s**tstorm of debate, but I also hate the thought of my brethren saying some stuff to make the rest of us look so ill-informed. Constitutional rights apply to people, as in "We the people." They don't apply to only citizens, they apply to any person within our borders. We may not always agree with it, as in this example, but everyone in America is entitled to applicable constitutional protections.

I'm just curious how this officer could have known he was illegal prior to running his papers after arrest?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And,

LOL, WUT?

Stitt is fighting it within his means. As with Trump, he has the whole Federal deep state against him.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, what a conundrum. I don't want to start a s**tstorm of debate, but I also hate the thought of my brethren saying some stuff to make the rest of us look so ill-informed. Constitutional rights apply to people, as in "We the people." They don't apply to only citizens, they apply to any person within our borders. We may not always agree with it, as in this example, but everyone in America is entitled to applicable constitutional protections.

I'm just curious how this officer could have known he was illegal prior to running his papers after arrest?

BS, invading people don't have rights. Are you really willing to say that if Chinese soldiers landed on our shores and were within our borders they would have Constitutional rights because they apply to any person within our borders?

People that have entered the country without going through proper border controls should have no rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom