Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BS, invading people don't have rights. Are you really willing to say that if Chinese soldiers landed on our shores and were within our borders they would have Constitutional rights because they apply to any person within our borders?

People that have entered the country without going through proper border controls should have no rights.
It's not my opinion, it's past courts rulings. Like I said, we may not agree with it, but that's the way it is.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So courts are correct? hmmm....
Well, yeah. While they were framed by our forefathers for our collective protection, first and foremost they are limits for our government, to keep them in check.

Just as we argue that any rule towards firearm ownership, no matter how small, is a step towards stripping our rights, accepting a violation of government limitation is just as slippery. If we give an inch, they'll take a mile.

It's not a long jump from "Well, they're illegals" to "Well, they're deplorables."

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just this morning Tulsa news.

And,

Stitt is an open borders RINO and has sold OK to the globalists.
Hold on a minute. I can remember having conversations with a classmate friend in 90's about the influx of Hispanic people in Tulsa. He said it was a good thing because all they were doing was bettering themselves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921_134956_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240921_134956_Google.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 0

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm like the rest of you, I finds it hard to accept that all those vehicles drove by without stopping and helping the trooper. I'm almost of the opinion that two officers should be in the same car to prevent incidents such as this and worse from happening.
As far as I am concerned, they can shoot more of them for failing to comply and resisting an officer. This situation could have gone very bad had that young lady not stopped to aid the trooper.
Yes, but there comes a time when you have to disengage, assess and then engage again. As was stated above, she needs some remedial training in compliance tactics not just relying solely upon that electronic buzz box.

There was a time when I had a big 250 pound drunk who wanted to fight me. After I put my hand to his throat in a vice like claw grabbing his windpipe and put him on the ground and I told him his eyes were the next target, he was gasping and done. Cuffed and stuffed.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be sexist but sometimes the job requires a mans size, strength and also mental acuity. Women and men do think differently in almost any situation, much less one that is high stress and high adrenaline.
No different than a man playing in a womans sport, he has an advantage in more than one way.
Also reminds me of the female SS gal that was helping to protect Trump when he was shot in the ear. She lost her schit in seconds and couldnt figure out which way was up or down.
Again not being sexist at all. Women can clearly do some things better than men.
And there are women that are exceptions but this lady was not one of those IMO.
I was thinking the same thing. If they are going to send women out to handle things like that, there should be two of them at least. Your average male cop would have had him cuffed in two seconds.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An illegal alien has no constitutional rights. Too bad the trooper didn't kill him. What a thug.
Nonsense, of course they do. I wish they didn’t though.
We just had this debate like twice already. Going on 3 times….

Add: please see thread “us govt contends that illegals don’t have 2A rights”. I’m just gonna paste from that thread cause it’s like the 3rd time we’re doing this:

Anyone on US soil (citizen or illegal) has some constitutional rights, such as the freedom of religion and speech, the right to due process and equal protection under the law, search & seizure, remain silent:all apply to both citizens and noncitizens. For example in Reno v Flores, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in deportation proceedings."

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BS, invading people don't have rights. Are you really willing to say that if Chinese soldiers landed on our shores and were within our borders they would have Constitutional rights because they apply to any person within our borders?

People that have entered the country without going through proper border controls should have no rights.
They shouldn’t, I agree. But they do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom