People flaking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I’ve been around here a LONG time and have never had any issues with any members here until the last month or so. Two ghostings, just complete ghosting. It’s very frustrating. I had a deal to sell one and he messaged and said he changes his mind. I can respect that, hell, I change my mind all the time. But to completely ghost is horrible!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My worst deals are with establish members. Some will do everything but set a date time and a location so the can keep negotiating after saying they will take it. So I can’t really leave negative feedback, as they are following the rules. So, I just block them.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only one issue I drove over hour to Tulsa to look at a nickel model 49. The person shows up and gets out of there car and hands pistol to me. So I start playing with it a cylinder wouldn’t lock. It would free turn I told him it was not correct, he replied he didn’t know. That was BS. I told him I’ll give ya 400 for it and get it fixed. He got mad got in his car and tried to lay rubber but the car didn’t have enough power to get it done. No I didn’t leave feedback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom