People flaking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okhunt81 made a deal and put it off a couple weeks and then never replied back as you can see on above message. Always seem to have a new excuse. Life happens I get it. Everyday for a couple weeks always something new. Come on now
He did the same thing to me on an ammo deal. Bye Felicia…

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okhunt81 made a deal and put it off a couple weeks and then never replied back as you can see on above message. Always seem to have a new excuse. Life happens I get it. Everyday for a couple weeks always something new. Come on now

He did the same thing to me on an ammo deal. Bye Felicia…
Have either one of you left negative feedback for him so others will see it? It doesn't appear so.

That's what the feedback system is for. No need to start a thread if someone doesn't deal with you the way you like. Leave feedback so anyone that cares to, can see what others have to say about dealing with a particular member.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I only deal with well established members that have good feedback.

I have never had any trouble doing gun deals with anyone here, though I will add that I don't buy and sell or flip guns as much as some here do.
Established members with good feedback are the only ones I’ve had issues with.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't just on here. I posted a car for sale on a webpage. A guy texted me with questions about it and we made a deal. He was going to drive here from New York, rent a trailer and tow the car back. Three days before he was supposed to be here, he called and back out. He cited family issues and couldn't get away to make the trip. I told ok, I understand. About five days later he called me and said he would go ahead and buy the car. I'm waiting today for certified mail to deliver the check. He told me as soon as I'm happy with the funds to call him so he could arrange to have the car picked up. Hopefully it all works out and he is happy with the car. I gotta quit buying cars on impulse.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't just on here. I posted a car for sale on a webpage. A guy texted me with questions about it and we made a deal. He was going to drive here from New York, rent a trailer and tow the car back. Three days before he was supposed to be here, he called and back out. He cited family issues and couldn't get away to make the trip. I told ok, I understand. About five days later he called me and said he would go ahead and buy the car. I'm waiting today for certified mail to deliver the check. He told me as soon as I'm happy with the funds to call him so he could arrange to have the car picked up. Hopefully it all works out and he is happy with the car. I gotta quit buying cars on impulse.

Hope it goes through for you. I recently had a flabbergasted deal like yours. A guy bought our Mercedes Motorhome sight unseen, then offered me $2000 more if I would drive it to Iowa. I requested a Federal Wire Transfer, the only 100% secured way on moving funds. It cleared that day, I called our Bank and was told it is 100% in our account and could not be reversed. Two days later I drove it to Des Moines Iowa, he picked it up and took me to the Des Moines Airport and I flew home. He did not know where I lived, Banker Friend “Vice President “ said I could have closed out my account and walked away with his money. He never requested to see the title, which was brought to him when I delivered. Blew my mind!

Make damn sure those funds you get are valid. Wait till the Bank tells you they are solid in your account.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom