Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
can you expand on that?
TPD (male) played patty cakes with suspect in car. Wrestle-Mania ensued, one dead cop, one seriously injured.

Just because it’s XY doesn’t mean it’s a done deal. He was on the other end of the spectrum compared to Arkansas chick who thought she wanted a fight.

No outcome is guaranteed.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TPD (male) played patty cakes with suspect in car. Wrestle-Mania ensued, one dead cop, one seriously injured.

Just because it’s XY doesn’t mean it’s a done deal. He was on the other end of the spectrum compared to Arkansas chick who thought she wanted a fight.

No outcome is guaranteed.
Ah...

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He won't do that again.

P74p.gif

Hooper

Marksman
Reaction score
Before making to many assumptions there are a lot of missing details leading up to the situation in my opinion.
Looks like a crap load of mistakes were made no matter if the officer was a man or a woman. Just walking up to a car and pulling some one out, without prior interaction and help or backup, is pretty uncommon and stupid. There are situations where a single officer may have to make that decision, but should be a later tactic not the first response in a traffic stop. But like my first response, I do not know all the facts leading up to her actions.
Just based on what I see in this video, I would say she needs serious reprimands, possibly termination. She is fortunate to be alive and fortunate she did not take some one else's life with her in her actions.

Most pursuits of any length have multiple law enforcement vehicles involved, especially in Arkansas. Arkansas is the PIT maneuver capitol of the US.

nineisfine

Marksman
Reaction score
This lady is extremely lucky to be alive. At no time did she have the situation under control (even with multiple zaps and the help of another brave woman). Female officers should never be alone in patrol cars without a male officer present as a partner, period. Is that a "sexist" view? Not if you haven't become so brainwashed in PC culture that you ignore reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom