fight at McDonalds caught on cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No mixed feelings at all. They jumped the counter and were combative. I would have done the same thing - heck, I might have even done more.

I have no tolerance for punks.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes, life's lessons are painful. They had already assaulted the employee before they crossed the counter. He had several combative customers coming after him into his work zone, and I don't find fault with him neutralizing the threat. Bet they don't try to assault another employee, again

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I agree!!! Let's she her act like a Thug at McDonals Now. I bet she will leave that attude in the car next time!

I don't feel sorry for her at all!

Most likely outcome in my opinion is the the moron will sue McDonald's and take a very large settlement, the employee will be back in jail and the moron will have not learned the correct lesson.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever happened to just saying "I want to talk to the manager" and making a complaint if you don't like whats going on. If that don't get you anywhere, call the corporate office.

Counter jumping, throwing food and trays, people making phone videos and cheering them on seem to the the norm today. I think as soon as the threat was over, the person should have had the cops called on them for assault and a complaint of their own made. I think if things keep going this way, we'll be getting our fast food through security windows and the disgruntled patrons will be waiting for people in the parking lot when they get off work.

There are numerous videos of the same type of incident happening across the country and the majority of those committing this crime are afro-american. They act like its "the thing to do" and get cheered on by other patrons. If the police arrive, it's always "get off me, I didn't do anything wrong". They think that because they have the public support that this behavior is supported and acceptable.

I've gotten to the point that I get any fast food either through a drive through window or "to go" and leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom