Firearm Confiscation In Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What happened to just saying no, because I gaurantee if someone tried taking mine in a situation like that, I would have put up such a fight short of shots being fired, it would have made news. Did they take his concealed carry away from him as well?

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) Nat Guard can't operate on United States soil under any Federal command. . .only State command
2) Yes, the law was passed/signed last year to stop just such a thing from happening
3) I'm not terribly concerned about shots being fired if somebody is trying to take my firearms.

I really hope this isn't true. If it went down as related here, somebody should be looking through bars.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I would say compliance with the law and compliance with a direct violation of my rights as a U.S. Citizen is two different things.

For the record, I leaning on the doubtful side that this story didn't happen.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) Nat Guard can't operate on United States soil under any Federal command. . .only State command
Not completely true...
Stand in the Schoolhouse Door
... although I suppose that technically once federalized they're no longer members of their state National Guard and instead become members of the National Guard of the United States.

skycitadel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coworkers Brother in law has recovered his stuff.

Thank you for the article with the report about the law.

As for more information, if it was me I might give my info. As it is someone else no personal info is forthcoming. It does not bother me if some dont believe this since this is the internet. If the moderator wishes to delete this thread that is fine too, as the matter is resolved.

Sparky2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never mind the if's of the story. There are too many at this point to determine how true it is. I assume OP is posting under the best possible pretenses, but who knows about the rest.... and I'll leave it at that.

However, if this did/does happen.... it should be met with force period. If enough people nut up and defend themselves from unconstitutional actions and/or tyranny, even with less than desirable results, this kind of thing wouldn't be as common of a practice as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom