Flag Pole?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The embroidered flags look fantastic and have great color. BUT the lighter weight flags fly better and last longer. At least that’s my experience. Just retired a light weight that had been flown for close to three years before it started coming apart.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harbor Freight has US flags on sale starting tomorrow 3 Jun For $3.98 i plan on buying one for myself and a neighbor. The nice thing is you dont have to cut out or print the coupon, simply take a photo and show it on checkout.
1717368385942.png

Last edited:

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have been I bit sarcastic with that remark.

I’ve been buying my USA Flag from the Rushmore Rose USA store on Amazon. I usually get two years out of them but my last flag lasted three years. I just put up my current flag four months ago and it still looks new.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the hole dug this morning and the pole should be delivered tomorrow. I’ve got a 4x6 Betsy Ross flag ready to fly for Independence Day.

That little digging project turned into me extending the flower bed by about 80 square feet and a foot deep to get all of the grass roots out. The wife must think she picked me up in the Home Depot parking lot this morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom