For all you Glock Operators . . . .Marines not happy with new 1911 design?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of killing machines..... need to scrap the Ma Deuce too.... it's outdated... cause Iphone.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 1911 was a good design 100 years ago. Like the Edsel, the Chevy Vega and Ford Pinto, sometimes technology changes and you just need to let old things die. The 1911 is an outdated dinosaur that needs to be relegated to a display case in a firearms museum somewhere. Probably next to the flintlocks or cap & balls,

Oh boy, you knocked the beehive down on the ground and got the bees all a buzzing around now, trying to sting you!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

I am biased towards Glocks, duh that is a given. While I agree with your statement, you better put on your flame suit as you can see! Haaaaaaaaa! Right next to the Flintlock's, that is a good one!!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I took the bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never owned a 1911, but even I know it's a damn good pistol and design. One of the best looking tools ever made. He knows this, and I think it's just jerking everybody's chain, because that's what he always does, or he fell off his rocker and hit his head.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Yukonjack stupid or a troll. Just his opinion, we all got one!

A lot of people feel the same way Yukonjack does. But it takes nothing away from the design and time that pistol has served people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom