For That Lady In Your Life...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My wife is like you BB, among other things, she threatens that if I get her a pink gun, I'll have to shoot it and carry it.

But if I ever have a daughter that likes pink, if that's what it takes to get her shooting, I'd proudly have a pink gun in my safe.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the pink is great. Gets more girls into shooting sports and that is always a good thing. Most girls are flashy and want things to be pretty. If I have to make a gun flashy and pretty for her to want to get out an learn how to use it and be proficient with it then so be it. For the record my wifes guns are all black but if she wanted others the I would happily oblige.

Also I love this cammo

www_newwavehydrographics_com__58eb573d054d4f9bfeca3727c94a99fa._.gif

ok i'm a guy all dude, but does it make me weird that i know the name of that pattern ? also while walking through walmart i admire all the pink "duck dynasty" stuff, and the only thing keeping me from buying it , it makes my but look big .

alright exscuse me while i go blow some sstuff up.

oh and just for you closet pink guys who don't want to get in trouble for deleting your search history.
"Muddy Girl" even the name stirs my guy juice . lol

elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom