Fords

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1645317914519.png

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Believe it.
A friend has a 2020 ford f250, it's in the shop for something every other month, & the other months it's in the shop cause what they worked on the last month they didn't do right or still isn't fixed.

& yet, here I have my 33 year old Dodge pickup that hasn't had any breakdowns or had to go into a shop in over 2 years. I just do the regular maintenance stuff.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Believe it.
A friend has a 2020 ford f250, it's in the shop for something every other month, & the other months it's in the shop cause what they worked on the last month they didn't do right or still isn't fixed.

& yet, here I have my 33 year old Dodge pickup that hasn't had any breakdowns or had to go into a shop in 2 years. I just do the regular maintenance stuff.
Yes and 33 year old Fords are about the same. The newer models from all auto makers are crap compared to the old models. Personally I would love to have a 65 Chevy pickup again. They had their issues but were so easy to work. Transmission linkage stuck, jump out and whack it with a hammer a time or two and off you go.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and 33 year old Fords are about the same. The newer models from all auto makers are crap compared to the old models. Personally I would love to have a 65 Chevy pickup again. They had their issues but were so easy to work. Transmission linkage stuck, jump out and whack it with a hammer a time or two and off you go.
I have a 32 year old F150. Drove it yesterday. No problems in years. It did need a new starter but that was it. Simple. Cheap to fix. Fun to drive. Definitely isn’t cool though.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 32 year old F150. Drove it yesterday. No problems in years. It did need a new starter but that was it. Simple. Cheap to fix. Fun to drive. Definitely isn’t cool though.
Cool is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I think a truck that is dependable and easy to work on is cool. You can always add a cool paint job and a kicking sound system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom