Freakin pigs are back!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its only 40-45 miles from OKC?

From where in OKC? I'm on the far north side, I looked on Google map and it looked quite aways. From my house to Moore and back is a good 1 1/2 hours iirc (I gotta go tomorrow so I'll double check). Admittedly I'm not that great at finding stuff, without my GPS I'd get lost in my own neighborhood lol.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From where in OKC? I'm on the far north side, I looked on Google map and it looked quite aways. From my house to Moore and back is a good 1 1/2 hours iirc (I gotta go tomorrow so I'll double check). Admittedly I'm not that great at finding stuff, without my GPS I'd get lost in my own neighborhood lol.

It's 50 miles from i35 and i40 junction almost exactly.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! I already have your number!

:rollingla Stutter much?!?! :D (You know I'm funning ya! :kiss:) BTW, we smoked some pork today and ate it ... :drooling: I seriously owe you a TON of fresh eggs now ... Rabbits will get butchered late in the fall ... You, sir, are at the top of my list for a "care" package ... :wink2: How does homemade bread, some fresh rabbit and a basketful of home-made jams, jellies and other assorted stuff to eat sound?

I wish I'd known you when I was in my 20s ... Oh wait ... You were just a gleam in your daddy's eye then! :D

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla Stutter much?!?! :D (You know I'm funning ya! :kiss:) BTW, we smoked some pork today and ate it ... :drooling: I seriously owe you a TON of fresh eggs now ... Rabbits will get butchered late in the fall ... You, sir, are at the top of my list for a "care" package ... :wink2: How does homemade bread, some fresh rabbit and a basketful of home-made jams, jellies and other assorted stuff to eat sound?

I wish I'd known you when I was in my 20s ... Oh wait ... You were just a gleam in your daddy's eye then! :D
Lol out here in the sticks my phone sometimes posts multiple times.

Looks like you will have plenty of fresh pork butts and tenderloins to smoke. Everybody else seems to want em delivered to the door.

Eggs will get eaten around here as will other goodies.

Age is just a number.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol out here in the sticks my phone sometimes posts multiple times.

Looks like you will have plenty of fresh pork butts and tenderloins to smoke. Everybody else seems to want em delivered to the door.

Eggs will get eaten around here as will other goodies.

Age is just a number.

You know I believed that too when I was your age! :D Now my bones tell me that is SOOOO NOT TRUE! :rollingla

Let me know when you are ready for me to meet! I can be loaded up and out the door in 15 minutes ... :D

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man there were so many people wanting hogs, guess no one wants to do some leg work for them though.

Mine isn't being unwilling to do leg work, it's not uprooting a 4 month old and a pre k'er out of bed at potentially midnight....now if we were talking about a guaranteed saturday that would be a different story, but i'm not going to commit myself to something i could only do 1 day out of the week and ask someone work their generosity around me, or risk standing someone up.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine isn't being unwilling to do leg work, it's not uprooting a 4 month old and a pre k'er out of bed at potentially midnight....now if we were talking about a guaranteed saturday that would be a different story, but i'm not going to commit myself to something i could only do 1 day out of the week and ask someone work their generosity around me, or risk standing someone up.

Excat, I met you and sold you a rifle. I won't be inconvenienced if I have your number and call and you are unable to meet up for a hog. I need the hogs killed regardless. I assure you I won't call you at a late time without prior approval earlier in the evening. With my work and volunteer work in two organizations, many times I can't plan days in advance. Its up to you.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excat, I met you and sold you a rifle. I won't be inconvenienced if I have your number and call and you are unable to meet up for a hog. I need the hogs killed regardless. I assure you I won't call you at a late time without prior approval earlier in the evening. With my work and volunteer work in two organizations, many times I can't plan days in advance. Its up to you.

I shot you a PM. My comment wasn't in regard to you, it was more in regard to the comment I replied to that seemed as if some that said they would be interested were ungrateful or unwilling. I am definitely grateful to anyone who is gracious enough to even think about taking the time help me out to help my family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom