Free speech, Garland Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, What does God have to do with Free Speech? Well God gave us these rights.....we didn't just pull them out of the sir. He created Free Speech.

That is correct, but not the answer to the question. What does loyalty to any god have to do with free speech.

Back to the point of the thread. We have God, and evidently, a Christian god because allah don't allow that sh1t, given rights to free speech and a constitution that guarantees those rights. Those rights are not limited to "as long as you don't mock allah".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its amazing how the liberal media mimics some of the responses on this forum.

The NY times, said that "blatently Islamophobic provocations can serve only to exacerbate tensions and give more fuel to extremist.

Another example of "I believe in the 1st Ammendment but............

Its been stated multiple times that no cartoon was drawn when the fanatics hit us on 911.

Its also stated on page #1 post #1 that its the radical Islamist that want to kill this nation, or any nation that gets in their way to world domination.

I think the future holds bad times for the US brought on by terrorists be they within or without.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its amazing how the liberal media mimics some of the responses on this forum.

The NY times, said that "blatently Islamophobic provocations can serve only to exacerbate tensions and give more fuel to extremist.

Another example of "I believe in the 1st Ammendment but............

Its been stated multiple times that no cartoon was drawn when the fanatics hit us on 911.

Its also stated on page #1 post #1 that its the radical Islamist that want to kill this nation, or any nation that gets in their way to world domination.

I think the future holds bad times for the US brought on by terrorists be they within or without.

Agreed.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you want a college level lecture, goto college. I'll tutor you for a fee. This is a forum. If you wanna compare n contrast paper on the Amish and Talib an or Sharia, use your Google foo. Or use the search function on OSA, I explained it with some detail several years ago when we bashed mooslims.

No reason for personal attacks, I quit directing the conversation toward you a couple of pages ago.

Go play with GlocktoGo, please.

Actually, it would be more to describing you than attacking you. If said description sounds a bit like “mocking”, it’s kind of hard not to laugh at the comments you have made. Besides, I think for someone to verbally attack you would be a waste of time. Given your responses to a couple of posts just on this thread, you don’t appear to have the capacity to know that you are being mocked or understand what you are being criticized about.

But you did bring up a point. This is a forum and with that, one would think that on such a medium if one were to say something he or she would have at least some sort of pride to want to be able to back up what they say. Most people like to be viewed as credible and not viewed as a functionally illiterate troll.

But you don’t really seem to care.

You were asked some questions to your posts. But you not only ran away from the questions, you make up an excuse that not even a reasonably sober twelve year old would use. You go from trying to sound sympathetic and understanding of Muslims to sending them without passing “Go” to concentration camps. Describing that behavior … trolling threads and not having the capacity to understand much less back up what was posted is hardly attacking. It is more to observing and describing rather pathetic behavior. Do you hear that a lot?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of gellers friends who was a guest speaker at this "free speech" rally wants to ban the Qur'an in his own country as well as create prejudiced immigration laws....and he was there, talking about freedom. Pam herself agrees: "Deport these savages. And stop Muslim immigration from jihadist regions." she is an islamaphobe spreading hate and stirring up her own radicals, and is no better than the likes of the kkk or the black panthers. She certainly has a right to say what she wants but she is no civil rights hero. The only reason she's in the news is because she stirred up the rattle snake nest (again) and somebody got hurt. I doubt she even cares somebody got hurt, she's just glad to be back in the news. She's a hypocrite and her only mission in life is to destroy all Muslims while preaching that they are trying to do the same to you.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pam Geller has more ovaries than most men have balls. She is looking the bear in the eyes and saying screw you, I won't live under your sharia laws.

Should she be shut down? Is she going over the line because placating the Islamic radicals would make them calm down?

Its interesting to note that in liberal media reports they absolutely support not angering the radical Muslims.

I don't expect the leader of the Muslim community's to apologize for a terrorist any more than I expect the Pope to apologize for a Catholic that committed a crime.

I absolutely support Pam Geller to put on an event like this, and I will stand in front of the venue, as I've stood in front of aggression before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom