Fries, Onion Rings or Tater Tots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer

• Total voters

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best O rings I have ever had were at the Ringside Steakhouse in Portland Oregon. I voted for O rings, but Tots rank way up there especially with breakfast. Unfortunately fries do not seem to be getting better, they need a little bit of crunch to them. Can't recall the last time I have gotten fries and haven't been disappointed.
Every time I go to a fast food if fries are the only thing available I ask for crispy fries. I cannot stand limp fries.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Curtis Watson's at I-40 and McCloud Rd. still makes some of the best onion rings I've ever had.

1665616634557.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nic's makes good rings. Johnny's if you go to the OG one are pretty good for the price.

fancy places likely have better rings, but i'm not paying $10 for a plate of onion rings. i will say i got some pretty good ones at Cheddar's one time, didn't like the place but the onion rings were undoubtedly pretty dang good.

The Garage last time i was in one had a sign up saying there were experimenting with them. didn't ask if they had them, but the pic looked good at least.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nic's makes good rings. Johnny's if you go to the OG one are pretty good for the price.

fancy places likely have better rings, but i'm not paying $10 for a plate of onion rings. i will say i got some pretty good ones at Cheddar's one time, didn't like the place but the onion rings were undoubtedly pretty dang good.

The Garage last time i was in one had a sign up saying there were experimenting with them. didn't ask if they had them, but the pic looked good at least.

We tried the ones from the Garage......way too greasy. The manager came by and asked how we liked em. We were honest with him. He said that they were still 'experimenting' with the cooking process --- temp, time and such. This was probably 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom