g17 or 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great...... Here comes the ford vs Chevy vs dodge vs Nissan vs Toyota truck debate.... If you want a work gun, either are good. If you want a show off gun, either will do. Each have pros and cons, and each work better for some then others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 92 has over 6000 flawless rounds through it. My duty weapons in the Navy had only God knows how many, and piss poor caretakers, and still went bang every time. That said, my competition and carry weapon is an M&P.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an RIA tactical, recently sold my Glock (I'm getting the gen 4 soon), and own a Beretta. The Glock was reliable and accurate but its like driving a Toyota. I bought the three guns in the order I listed them and I feel I made the right move.

In my opinion a 1911 with a hogue grip is the pinnacle of handgun ergos. I would get the 1911 first, HOWEVER if you plan to carry I would get the Glock 19 first. You will probably own all three in due time anyway...

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the trigger/action a lot better on the Glock. That's what I'd go with. Striker fire, consistent trigger squeeze, trigger safety, no external safety to accidentally turn on, lighter, slimmer... just a better gun all the way around IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom