Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has added any pics. Got these two on cam that have some potential.

www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_reduced2.jpg

www.hunt101.com_data_500_reduced.jpg

www.hunt101.com_data_500_reduced1.jpg

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked the other two cams today. Looks like it will be another fun season.

Couple of pics of this guy, haven't named him yet:
www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_240Buck.jpg

www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_240buck2.jpg

I have a history with this buck. I chased him like crazy last year and never could connect. His nickname is Tubbs, because he is a tub o goo. Big, fat buck. He is either 5 or 6 years old. He was a fat 8pt last year and nothing has changed. As soon as I saw this picture I knew who he was:
www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_tubbs.jpg

These guys are just 1 year olds now, but I have history with these two and named them last year. I shot there mama on a cold windy day last year early in the archery season. They then proceeded to eat corn for an hour solid, while I froze in the stand waiting for them to leave. They were nicknamed Cold and Windy. I had many many encounters with them as fawns last season as they showed up daily at this feeder all fall and winter. I can't be 100% for sure this is them, but I assume it is, they are up to their old tricks again. I have pics of them at the same feeder morning and night:
www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_coldwindy.jpg

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got some nice pics going on there.

and ain't it funny how we spend so much time in our stands/blinds that we start to recognize them by a name and watch their growth from year to year.

well I plan on going through 3 game cameras pics tomorrow. Haven't been down in a little over a month so I am quite curious to as what I will find on cameras. Gonna move them around a bit tomorrow and gonna go ahead and set up the blind. Oct. 1 can't get here fast enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom