Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After my recent bad luck with hunting land, I'm down to my little 12 acre family property by the lake. I pretty much had zero expectations when I put a couple of cams out two weeks ago. My attitude changed when I pulled the sim cards. There's a bigger buck I'm after, but I really like this pic. I also like the buck with the long eye guards. I wish there was more of a science to aging bucks on the hoof.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice Porter, that has to be encouraging after your recent news. Your antlers are still furry too! I'm liking the tall brows the one as well. The buck on the left, doesn't look old at all from looking at his body.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok boys here are some pics for ya. Got some out of velvet here. I am getting quite excited about this season. after we got that bit of rain early-mid august plot looks to have bloomed out again. when I got out today was back to just stems lol. they sure keep it cleaned. I am not complaining though. Gonna rent a 3 point tiller and take the tractor down middle of next month and till out from 1/2 acre on up to a 1 acre area. hopefully that will give them a bit more to chew on.

posted this up Cause I thought it was a little odd still seeing spots this late in year. I have in the past seen during bow season a fawn just finally losing them but this little thing still looks to have quite the markings.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know its coming quickly. that buck that has massive base and white horned. I seen him last season and just couldn't decide to take or not last year. Passed on him and he has grown a bit this year. still just a 8 pointer but has grown a bit more mass. and if he does like last year his horns will be bleach white in about 2 months.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nhagar great looking bucks they sure like them cowpeas didn't get mine out this year its still hurting my feelings,porter glad to see you have some good bucks to hunt

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah they do like them cowpeas. The plot is just almost too small. Since about July when we quit getting rain they would mow it down. We would get a bit of rain and that plot would bloom back real good. Then of course they keep it mowed quick. Wasn't too bad til the does started showing up and eating it. I am gonna use the tractor probably mid October and make it a big 1 acre plot. maybe a tad bigger. can't wait til Oct. 1. hopefully some of these big boys will be around still then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom