Garth Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought there was a thread on the topic of his sexual assault allegation already, but I couldn’t find it. I saw this this morning and thought about the irony.

The Defendant is experiencing “severe emotional distress” because Garth’s legal team named her, but she and her attorneys have no problem with the emotional distress they are causing him.

I don’t know if he did it or not, but he is innocent until proven guilty. You shouldn’t be allowed to throw grenades like a sexual assault allegation and hide in the shadows of anonymity.

IMG_5929.jpeg

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The harder we make it to accuse someone of a crime, the easier for criminals to get away with criminal behavior. Just saying, there's not really a good one-size-fits-all solution.

And the easier it is to falsely destroy someone’s reputation. This was a John Doe-Jane Roe situation until the accuser outed GB.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
And the easier it is to falsely destroy someone’s reputation. This was a John Doe-Jane Roe situation until the accuser outed GB.
These situations wouldn't arise near as often if a law were put into place that the accuser must pay the amount that they are seeking from the accused, if the accused are found innocent. If she's seeking 35 million for instance from Garth, and Garth is found innocent, she owes Garth 35 million. This would benefit both sides greatly.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
These situations wouldn't arise near as often if a law were put into place that the accuser must pay the amount that they are seeking to the accused, if the accused are found innocent. If she's seeking 35 million for instance from Garth, and Garth is found innocent, she owes Garth 35 million. This would benefit both sides greatly.
...and if she cannot pay it then she goes to jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom