Garth Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was beginning to think Kamela had joined the forum.
Oh Lord ... Kamala will NEVER outdo Post 12 ... Lol 🤷🤭💀💀💀😂

I'm a child of the 70s ... Sex ain't that big of a deal no matter how bad some folks think it is. 😉😂😂 All that said, I'm really glad my kids are all boys. 😁😬😬

Last edited:

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno, he kinda creeps me out but ... Hmmmm ... How much of that money is he willing to turn loose of if I suck it up and entertain him for 15 minutes?? God knows I've put up with a lot worse for a lot less ... 🤷🙄😂😂
Post 12 for $35 million!!
heck I'd probably do it for $35 mill
$20 bucks is $20 bucks

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh Lord ... Kamala will NEVER outdo Post 12 ... Lol 🤷🤭💀💀💀😂

I'm a child of the 70s ... Sex ain't that big of a deal no matter how bad some folks think it is. 😉😂😂 All that said, I'm really glad by kids are all boys. 😁😬😬
Post 12 ?
Sherlock.gif

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post 12 for $35 million!!
heck I'd probably do it for $35 mill
$20 bucks is $20 bucks
A late friend once said he’d blow a guy for $10M ‘cause ain’t nobody in Bolivia gonna know what he did in Oklahoma. Of course, this was back when $10M was real money and before everything got videoed and posted on the intarwebz.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked on his house between Owasso and Collinsville when they built it in the 90's......... he's a piece
We had a member on here that owned a little land next to his ranch. He said the same when it came to deer season. GB thought he owned every deer in the area and didn't appreciate anyone hunting around him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom