Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really not black, but I am part Cherokee and my dad has some Afro looking reddish hair which leads me to believe at some point a brother got in the mix.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really not black, but I am part Cherokee and my dad has some Afro looking reddish hair which leads me to believe at some point a brother got in the mix.

None of what you said addresses the points I made. We are talking about one species. Humans

I accept your surrender

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will die before I surrender to you. You have not answered my question, which I raised first. If not from a moral law from a "God", how can there be good and evil? Bears share food, but go pet one.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will die before I surrender to you. You have not answered my question, which I raised first. If not from a moral law from a "God", how can there be good and evil? Bears share food, but go pet one.

You don't understand that a bear may have a sense of good and evil. I don't blame you for not understanding, you are not a bear (i think). That is my point! you have no business in saying that a person who does not believe in god has no sense of good and bad.
You can not speak of that which you do not know.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think people have a sense of good and bad. I never disputed that. I know some real nice atheist friends that would fight for me in a second. My point was the existence of good and evil, which is subjective unless there is an objective point of reference. All other is opinion.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good and evil from your perspective requires a god!

For some people, everything requires a god! God's plan.....

You are taking something that is inherent to even bears (sharing food) and putting your label on it (good and bad). These behaviors would be there even without the conception of a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom