Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got to try some Braums chili and hot links. Both are good and pretty sure they are made by Schwabs. We might cook some beans tomorrow also.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol - I made hot links Tuesday. They go in the smoker tomorrow. Beans get a ham hock and some Andouille.

I might make some cornbread, we'll see.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alrighty there @Dumpstick, now you have gone and done it. Your post above has set off my Beans and Cornbread "Low" alert; in other words you made me have a cravin'. So I am also gonna be having Beans and Cornbread tomorrow. Except this time, I'm gonna use goodly-sized slices of skillet-browned Braums Hot Links in place of the ham. Why? 'cause Braums makes the best Hot Links. And browning those slices in a cast iron skillet before adding to the beans releases all that Hot Link goodness into the beans. Will enjoy with some fine Louisiana Hot Sauce and mayhaps a cold beer. Or two.

Nah, baraccho beans made with salt port served with a slightly sweet jalapeño cornbread cooked in cast iron.

I am tempted to add some hot links though.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a pound of blue nd gold sausage with whatever else I add, be it ham, pork loin or hot links. I like meaty beans. And I add cheese, corn, 2 habaneros and 1 jalapeno to the cornbread cooked in cast iron.

Latest posts

Top Bottom