Global Warming is Real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Late 60s, early 70's.

And some of the scientists in that era were advocating that we spread soot on the ice at both poles to cut down the amount of cold air that emanated from the ice.

Fast forward to the '90's, and some of the scientists suggested we send lots of mirrors into orbit to reflect back some of the sun's rays.

Than along came Greta...

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if weather events on Earth, are a larger part of the Universe that the Supreme Creator designed and put in place in the Beginning ?
The earth is like a grain of sand on a beach, when compared to the size of the whole Universe. In fact there may be no end to the Universe, who knows?
Some would and do call me a nut, no problem, I am sure of it, it is official, I am a Nutty Christian. I try to respect the fact that others have thoughts, opinions, and different Spiritual beliefs that are different than mine. Not everyone believes in a Creator. I do.

Then there is the conversation, how old is the Earth? Who really Knows?
Politicians and World Leaders seem to know.
How long have Catastrophic Weather Events been going on?

You think the Earth is Billions of years Old?
According to some Bible Scholars, the Earth may only be around 6000 years old.
Know one knows with certainty, and no one has rock solid truth.

Whether you are a believer in a Creator or not, one thing for sure no human has the ability to know.
There are a lot of opinions from about every profession that have ideas and they try and force there ideology on to everyone.

I am leaving a link to a Sight that I enjoy most of there work, some of it does not interest me, but the first Film they produced, " Is Genesis History " I found very interesting to say the least, thought provoking in a positive way, in my opinion. The Second one , " The Mountains After The Flood" was not as interesting and thought provoking as the first, but did give me a different thought and view of folds in the Earths crust and how they formed. You can find the films on YouTube for free if you are interested in a Biblical view of the Earth and Genesis, the first Book of the Holy Bible. Like I said before, there are lots of opinions on the subject and everyone has an opinion that is different, I do think we will get the Answers some day, but that is another Opinion. Man Opinions are kind of like Eternity. Eternity is Forever.

Trailer
https://isgenesishistory.com/ Website

Latest posts

Top Bottom