Glock Gunsmith Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAXXIN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might anyone be able to offer a suggestion on a quality gunsmith who specializes on Glocks in the OKC area? Am planning to purchase a Glock 23 in the very near future and would like to have the slide radiused (sp?) and maybe an NP3 finish applied. I checked the ROBAR website and that is more than likely the route I'll end up going unless someone locally can do that same caliber of work. Thanks in advance.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might anyone be able to offer a suggestion on a quality gunsmith who specializes on Glocks in the OKC area? Am planning to purchase a Glock 23 in the very near future and would like to have the slide radiused (sp?) and maybe an NP3 finish applied. I checked the ROBAR website and that is more than likely the route I'll end up going unless someone locally can do that same caliber of work. Thanks in advance.
Go with either Robar or Boom Boom Tactical. I've used both places for the work you've described, and the work and refinishing is of equal quality (which is outstanding, btw). You've already been to Robar's site, so here is Boom Boom's:

http://boomboomtactical.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom