Glock Teasing New SMALLER Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all you .380 haters...........

380 is a "close enough to smell your funky breath" round. Does it really matter whether its a 9mm, 380, .45 or even a .44 mag? Nope!!!!!! Cause the first round that rips through your attackers heart, is going to stop the confrontation pretty darn fast. Just remember the 25 foot rule.............

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For all you .380 haters...........

380 is a "close enough to smell your funky breath" round. Does it really matter whether its a 9mm, 380, .45 or even a .44 mag? Nope!!!!!! Cause the first round that rips through your attackers heart, is going to stop the confrontation pretty darn fast. Just remember the 25 foot rule.............
You're 100% right, there are graveyards full of people killed by .380 and 32acp.
Personally, it comes down to cost & performance. I don't see the point in paying more for a round that performs equally (at best) to a similar factory 9mm load. I'm not a fan of paying more for less but as with all things, what is right for me isn't necessarily right for everyone else.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're 100% right, there are graveyards full of people killed by .380 and 32acp.
Personally, it comes down to cost & performance. I don't see the point in paying more for a round that performs equally (at best) to a similar factory 9mm load. I'm not a fan of paying more for less but as with all things, what is right for me isn't necessarily right for everyone else.

Couldn't agree more, but then again, I'm a 9mm fanboy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom