Gonna be rich!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cow I got a shovel i snapped into pieces. Guess I know who I’m taking it to!!
If you're talking about the wood handle being snapped, I'll have to go to the OSA random things you've made thread and find a woodworker to hire. I know we've got one or two here but I can't recall their names.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you going to branch out into Specialty Shovel Repair or keep it generic? I really think there is enough of a market for you to open different divisions within the business. Snow shovels, flat shovels, trench shovels, spades, both square and point diggers, scoop shovels, edger shovels, digger shovels and post hole shovels, to name a few. I personally have a great deal of significant experience in the use and maintenance of Field Defensive Digging shovels, both fixed and folding handle, and would be interested in coming out of retirement and submitting my Curriculum Vitae for your consideration for the position of Vice-President of Operations. My salary is negotiable, starting at a minimum of $225,000 of course, since this is a start up, depending on stock options and a good Employer Benefit Plan.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, another option on starting is to keep it at two divisions; Handles and Blades, then expand as more qualified employees are fed through the training pipeline. With my experience in Higher Ed, I feel certain that both the Oklahoma Career Tech System and the state-wide network of Community Colleges would quickly begin Shovel Repair Programs and offer a dual-program option for college credit leading to an AAS Degree in Shovel Repair. I still have friends at the Oklahoma Sate Regents for Higher Education that I am sure I could wine and dine, as the Senior VPO of Operations, and hasten the implementation of such initiatives. I will of course, need a substantial influx of off-the-books funds for this, so PM me for deposit instructions and I'll get to work.

Boss, no worries; I'll send quarterly reports to you on your yacht.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you going to branch out into Specialty Shovel Repair or keep it generic? I really think there is enough of a market for you to open different divisions within the business. Snow shovels, flat shovels, trench shovels, spades, both square and point diggers, scoop shovels, edger shovels, digger shovels and post hole shovels, to name a few. I personally have a great deal of significant experience in the use and maintenance of Field Defensive Digging shovels, both fixed and folding handle, and would be interested in coming out of retirement and submitting my Curriculum Vitae for your consideration for the position of Vice-President of Operations. My salary is negotiable, starting at a minimum of $225,000 of course, since this is a start up, depending on stock options and a good Employer Benefit Plan.

Of course, another option on starting is to keep it at two divisions; Handles and Blades, then expand as more qualified employees are fed through the training pipeline. With my experience in Higher Ed, I feel certain that both the Oklahoma Career Tech System and the state-wide network of Community Colleges would quickly begin Shovel Repair Programs and offer a dual-program option for college credit leading to an AAS Degree in Shovel Repair. I still have friends at the Oklahoma Sate Regents for Higher Education that I am sure I could wine and dine, as the Senior VPO of Operations, and hasten the implementation of such initiatives. I will of course, need a substantial influx of off-the-books funds for this, so PM me for deposit instructions and I'll get to work.

Boss, no worries; I'll send quarterly reports to you on your yacht.
I can't even comprehend most of what you said so I'm pretty sure you're needed on the smart end of this business. I'm just a shovel welder. Soon to be a rich shovel welder that lives on the beach. Whoa, kids beach shovels need repair too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom