Gonna be rich!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See? We could have whole separate operation on the coasts with Kid's Beach Shovels alone. And I am certain nobody, and I do mean nobody is in on the Metal Detectorist side of this. And of course, we will want to go international fairly quickly, before the competition and copy-cats try to "scoop up" the European and Asian markets and "edge" us out We need to "dig in" on the market strategy plan pretty soon, or we'll get "buried" under a "pile of dirt" on the details we'll need to "dig" our way out of.

(When you get back from shopping in Paris, get with me to discuss the potential expansion into the Metal Tub and Bucket Repair market as well).

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Altamont Grip Co sent a Letter of Interest, they want a piece of the custom handle end. They do have some nice laminates and exotic woods. Something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cow; you’ll have to find yourself someone else for the position; I have been offered and accepted a truly exciting opportunity in staple reclamation. I’m getting in on the ground floor so it’s a real hands on type of job. It seems that my skill set just clicked.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cow; you’ll have to find yourself someone else for the position; I have been offered and accepted a truly exciting opportunity in staple reclamation. I’m getting in on the ground floor so it’s a real hands on type of job. It seems that my skill set just clicked.

I am not available. ;)

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I saw this scoop shovel standing there and saw the cracks and decided to give it a go. Boy I was nervous cuz this is a high end project. Well I got the cracks welded up. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a shovel repair shop and I figure it's the next BIG business so I'm getting ready to go all in.
PM me if ya need startup capital. ;)

Not that I'd send it, but I figure the request should be hilarious.

I'm actually more intrigued by Hangfire's baked 'possum & MD-20/20 chaser idea.

It's just that someone needs to tell 'im there's a teeny difference betwixt 'possums and rats... :drunk2:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh really?! I'll be needing you to sign one of those non complete claws or whatever it's called.

Latest posts

Top Bottom