Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In OKC, for steak try the Cattlemen's Restaurant on Agnew. I recently went there for the first time & was blown away by the quality of the food & the service. Not cheap, but worth it. Also, in Warr Acres, a small Chinese food place called the Lotus Mandarin. Its right off of Macarthur & NW 39th EXPY. Its a small buffet, but the variety is good & its more than reasonable! Also, +1 on H&H's Onion Burger, But I would have to give the edge to Bunny's Onion Burger on Meridian. Real close & real good.

Bunny's onion burger wasn't bad. I tried their hotdog once a couple years ago and I cant get myself to order anything else when I go there! I dont like onion BUT a dash of onion on their chili cheese dog is amazing. Dont forget to get some onions rings as well.

Someone needs to go check their dogs out and let me know if they are still good eats.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to add Andolini's Pizzaria to this list. Its a gourmet pizza shop so dont forget your wallet when you come here but it was worth every penny. It had a great atmosphere, ingredients and service. I will never leave Tulsa again without having one of their pizzas...

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to add Andolini's Pizzaria to this list. Its a gourmet pizza shop so dont forget your wallet when you come here but it was worth every penny. It had a great atmosphere, ingredients and service. I will never leave Tulsa again without having one of their pizzas...

They have a great all you can eat lunch special too.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metro Diner on 11th St. in Tulsa.

Tom's BBQ on NE 10th in OKC.

Metro diner is no more. North side of 11th Street between Harvard and Delaware now belongs to TU

Pie Hole Pizza in Tulsa. Place literally looks like a hole in the wall, but I think its the best pizza in town.

Pie hold is great.

If you like Burritos and such try Mr. Taco's it is about 700 N Lewis. Go during the day and it is cash only. Best hole in the wall taco stand around.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

^^THIS! They also have an AMAZING pastrami sandwich.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a great all you can eat lunch special too.

If I didn't have plans for lunch/supper I would have been ALL over it. I tried out El Rio Verde for lunch/supper and it was very good as well.

I also tried Brownies and The Freeway Diner. The Brownies burger was really good and hit the spot and their chili cheese tots were very good. Their onion rings were bland and disappointing though.

The Freeway Diner was good but not worth the hype (IHOP is just as good if not better). The prices were more than fair however. Their biscuits and gravy were probably the worst I've ever had.

Next trip I am determined to try Bill's Jumbo Burgers and Burn Co

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

holy cow ... $27 for a large pizza ... $10 for a slice of pizza at lunch

Latest posts

Top Bottom