Good Shoot? Bad Shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad shoot.... either or both could have and should have walked away. Not a lawyer... but I can't see a judge or jury see this for anything more than what it is--- a squabble that got out of control.

This From me....but do you mind if I change it to.........."B" pulls his weapon and shoots "A" from the ground after being assaulted..
:lookaroun

I would say both were "bad shoots"

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing I know is that the anti-gunners would have a field day with it. I can see the headlines now,

"Shootout at the OK corral"

Two Oklahoma men at a party where alcohol was being served got into an argument. Both men had a license to carry a concealed firearm. Both men drew their guns and started blasting away.

You can imagine the rest from there.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad shoot.... either or both could have and should have walked away. Not a lawyer... but I can't see a judge or jury see this for anything more than what it is--- a squabble that got out of control.

I agree. Once the first part had unfolded though I say it was a good shoot IF he could not have ran or escaped in some manor.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing I know is that the anti-gunners would have a field day with it. I can see the headlines now,

"Shootout at the OK corral"

Two Oklahoma men at a party where alcohol was being served got into an argument. Both men had a license to carry a concealed firearm. Both men drew their guns and started blasting away.

You can imagine the rest from there.

:contract: YEP!!!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad shoot, because you put yourself in a situation where a Jury (made up of God knows who) might have to decide your future.

A good shoot is when your innocence is so obvious that the DA wouldn't even think about prosecuting.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may not be an ideal shoot from a legal perspective, but what options did A have? Get shot? That's about it. Better to be judged by 12 then...

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sounds like it was Mutual Combat and B lost then drew his gun and really lost this time. BUT both should have walked away when things started getting out of hand and lived another day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom