Gop 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOP 2012 Presidency

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Michael Steele

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 51 45.9%

• Total voters

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's changing what???
Did you not just say:

We were comparing the respective managerial skills of Obama and Palin. I stated that his campaign staff was bigger than the town of Wasilla in order to illustrate the logistical difficulty of her job vs. his.

He hired a campaign manager to do all the logistical work while all he had to do was talk.

You were not talking about the price of guns and bullets.Again trying to redefine the questions.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So any politician who has a campaign manager doesn't do any work, or is this phenomenon specifically present only in Obama?

EDIT - and yes, Obama is profoundly more qualified than Sarah Palin to be President. He won an election, and she did not. She was picked as a publicity stunt, and it failed.

Again you're trying to redefine the question. You can't show how just becasue obama won an election,he was more qualified to run a government.Where as Palin actually won 2 elections and was running a government that she was not or less qualified.You can't substanciate your claim.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted "other" because if I was voting today and had to choose from the names that have been mentioned in this thread, I would vote for Mike Huckabee.

Flyboy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Krusty the Klown could beat the lot of 'em.

Look for somebody who actually believes in the Constitution and I'll vote for him in 2040, right after you find him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom