Got kids?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got kids?

• Got kids, love the little buggers!

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Got kids, OOPS! What keeps causing this?!?!

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • No kids, Can't wait to crank a couple out!

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No kids, I enjoy my freedom and paycheck!

Votes: 41 25.8%

• Total voters

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my daughter. I wouldnt trade her for anything, anytime, anywhere. That said, as long as my junk is functional and my paycheck will cover it,... Ill continue having kids.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have three boys. 20, 18, and 10. Wouldn't take a million $$$ for any or all, but some days I think I wouldn't do it again for any amount of money!
They do help to keep things in perspective sometimes, especially the youngest.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely not a strong desire. I could possibly be talked into 1 fairly easily, but I really wouldn't want more than that...ever. Barring multiples (terrifying).

Kids, and more so women with a very urgent need to have kids scare me a lot. (Especially if they don't see getting a puppy and dressing it in clothing as a reasonable compromise.) Probably why I usually end up single in short order and go to great lengths to avoid commitment, huh Doc? :sweat: Lots of women hit a certain age (surprisingly young) and they are scouting for a dad, not a partner. Uh, I think I left my headlights on.

My neurotic personality doesn't jive well with being a parent. I've heard people say "You'll never be ready, you will never be able to afford it, and you'll never have the time to be a parent. You just have to go for it when you feel it's time." Yeah, I have a hard time with that.

My sister is 11 years older than me and I watched her raise 2 kids when I was a teenager. Her kids are/were great, and I think I could handle good kids, but what about the crappy kids? Lets face it, I've known some great parents with kids that should have been lost at the mall.:D It's that unknown factor that scares me. Oh, plus the selfishness with money and free time. And the fact that I can't stand being around babies or kids under 5 for more than 10 minutes. Oh, and....

Yeah, no kids right now. Thanks for asking. :D

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pray to God everynight that he will bless my wife and I with a child. I hope he will allow us to have a Beatiful, normally functioning, little baby to love and raise up.

Well I don't know about the praying part, but if your doing the other required functions every night.....:woot::clap3::thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom