Gov. Cuomo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-3-8_13-51-41.jpeg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm setting the odds of him escaping with his office at 70/30 against. I'll go 80/20 against jail time. 30% chance he stays gov, 20% chance he goes to jail.

Can I get a ruling? Permission to approach, your honors? I'd like to adjust the odds.

I still don't think this bastard is going to do jail time, but I'm 90/10 against him keeping his office.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have someone new they want in that office. Why else would this get any air time.

Maybe they’re putting Cuomo’s philandering on the front burner so that the Dems can move the Covid/nursing-home scandal to a back burner or off of the stove entirely? If you have noticed, that debacle/fiasco hasn’t got much if any airtime as of late compared to the philanderer Cuomo.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the jerks dethroned by the #metoo'ers were leftist or progressive. There were a few right leaners that got taken down, but the vast majority of them were left swimming sharks.

I'm setting the odds of him escaping with his office at 70/30 against. I'll go 80/20 against jail time. 30% chance he stays gov, 20% chance he goes to jail.

I don't think they're gonna lock this blood soaked excuse for a governor up, but he's not gonna be governor very much longer. It won't be the deaths that get him though, it's gonna be the #metoo folks.

What do I win?

Latest posts

Top Bottom