Group Buy AR Billet Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don, I can pick up a couple of more for someone who spoke for them and didn't follow-through. Next week I can mail you a check/M.O. for two more. I don't really need them, but I don't want to see you getting stuck with them, and I have a couple of folks who are always asking me to sell some of the ones I already have! ;)

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your offers, I appreciate all the help I can get.

called to ask if I can come pick up part of them now and was told that they are still at the Platting company that is doing the annodizing because they were further backed up than they thought.
Will be able to pick them up in 15 (now 14) days, they promise.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i agree. this needs to go down in member feedback

First off I was only interested in 1 personally but had 2 friends who assured me they were good for 1 each. I relayed this info to honey via PM and told her we would be interested in 3 total. Now that the money is due neither one of those friends are interested and or they don't have the funds available. I'm a man of my word and will take the one I originally wanted if it's still available and if honey still wants me to be apart of the group buy? Unfortunately I can't afford the other two due to purchasing other items over the last few weeks. If I would have known they were going to back out I wouldn't have bought the other lowers.

If you want leave negative feedback here is my FEED BACK page.

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?87820-neginfluence04/page2&highlight=neginfluence04

Last edited:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off I was only interested in 1 personally but had 2 friends who assured me they were good for 1 each. I relayed this info to honey via PM and told her we would be interested in 3 total. Now that the money is due neither one of those friends are interested and or they don't have the funds available. I'm a man of my word and will take the one I originally wanted if it's still available and if honey still wants me to be apart of the group buy? Unfortunately I can't afford the other two due to purchasing other items over the last few weeks. If I would have known they were going to back out I wouldn't have bought the other lowers.

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?87820-neginfluence04/page2&highlight=neginfluence04

No hard feelings and since you were keeping me up to date then negative feedback is not to be given.
Still would appreciate you get the one you said you would get.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No hard feelings and since you were keeping me up to date then negative feedback is not to be given.
Still would appreciate you get the one you said you would get.

Props to both of you. Neginfluence, you have my respect for trying to get the word out to friends and following up on yours. Honeybee, man of honor as always, thanks for trying to help out the community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom