Group Buy AR Billet Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be crushed either. I mean I thought they looked cool, and it would be neat to have an Oklahoma made lower, but I can live without it. Follow your gut Honeybee, I'm good waiting or cancelling.

My thoughts as well, Honeybee.

I don't really need this lower, just thought it was cool looking and a good way to support local business. I don't mind waiting, but if it is causing you too much headache and easier to just cancel, I am fine with that, too.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't break my heart either. I was mainly doing it to support your business and another local business. But if their business sucks this bad, then I don't feel bad for not supporting a local company.

+1 on my end as well. I jumped on board to help get to 100 and it being a local company. But with the price of lowers being what they are and researching Billet lower prices, I'm fine with getting my money back.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suppose I could complete a couple of more rifles I already have parts for, if I had that money back. <sigh>

Darn. Was really looking forward to that scorpion rollmark! ;)

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait till the order is completed and then cancel is my vote at this point, I never get this many chances with customers, whatever you decide is fine with me

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are starting to send out refund checks today and finding that many of you have never sent us your snail-mail address.
If you live in Tulsa please come by and pick yours up in person to save us some postage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom