Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the OKC group.....
I can hold 56 rifles plus plenty of ammo in my Santa Fe
I have had enough responses for phone numbers to account for 41 of them.
I can still accomodate 12 more for this weekend, then the rest will have to wait till next weekend.

After that I will not be available for Fridays or Saturdays for the last weekend of July or the First weekend of August.

Tag your it.
I think this meant something

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine cleaned up tonight! The bolt feels a little loose in the closed position, but I'm guessing that will clear up once I put a round in it... is this normal?

ai954.photobucket.com_albums_ae24_ljb2of3_IMAG0061.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished cleaning mine a little while ago and posted pictures to the Mosin Nagant Review thread. Had a fun time driving up to Tulsa and meeting Honeybee!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoot!! Thanks to Honeybee and his sweetiepie for the 2 Mosins and ammo!!

Both are round receivers, both have wood stocks, one is '42 and the other is a '37. Also, I'm kinda amazed at how clean they are. The cosmoline is not caked on like I thought it would be. Bores are really nice and shiny.

(Just for the record it took all I had not to post that they were both hex receivers and had laminated stocks and we had decided to "part them out". :ooh2::rotflmao:)

Also ... very nice to meet MechanicalMeyhem, OKBowhunter and Elwoodtrix. You guys are pretty danged handsome ... We need to get together more!! :Heya:

There WILL be pics forthcoming of BadgeBunny re-enacting a scene from Enemy at the Gates. It is oh, so too bad Gunny will not be here to see it. :slap::rotflmao: